- You LOVE coaching. You know you can make a difference. You just don’t know how to get momentum with getting the bloomin’ clients!
- You have picked up loads of ideas on how to build your practice, but you’re struck by analysis paralysis..or you’ve fluttered from one thing to another and nothing has worked.
- You probably haven’t had many (paying) clients yet. You might not have even had a single one (shhhh.. I won’t tell!)
- It’s probably been a bit patchy up to now and your confidence may have taken a knock
- You don’t have anywhere near as much time as you'd like to spend on building your practice.
- You are juggling a family, a home, a day job and all the rest of it. You just wish you could slow everything down so you could do all those good things you've been told you should be doing.
- You might be getting the odd comment from a well-meaning (or possibly well-annoying) spouse/partner such as “It’s a hobby rather than a business, isn’t it?”
- Quite frankly, you may be wondering whether you should just pack it all in :(
- You need someone who has “been there done that” to show you how to do it, how to get the clients and grow your coaching practice (a real woman, a real coach who GETS you, rather than a seasoned marketeer)
- You need SIMPLICITY. Baby steps, little shifts, a set of step by step chunked down actions that you can follow.
- You need CONFIDENCE.
- You need SUPPORT for when your confidence waivers (because it will).
- You want to know how to build the momentum so that you can build up a steady stream of coaching clients.
Because you know what happens when you get those first few clients? Your confidence grows. And when your confidence grows, you're more likely to get out there and get your 6th client, and your 7th and your 8th…
Once you've PROVEN to yourself that you can get clients AND help them get the results they want, then, you have a proper coaching practice!
I know this from personal experience. This is what happened to me over 13 years ago when I started out as a Coach. Yup… Been there, done that, struggled, cried, worried, wondered whether to pack it all in. I've got the sick stained t-shirt, my friend! :)
You need someone who has done this.
Someone real, not some guru who spouts theory.
Because you are not building your coaching practice in a nice clean vacuum.
My name is Amanda Alexander and I'm here to HELP YOU. :)
You don't have to figure it out by yourself any longer. I'm a mum of 2 boys and 1 labradoodle. I'm a coach with a helluva lot of experience (over 14 years and over 2,000 recorded client hours). I've been running my practice from home for 14 years. My coaching practice IS my business and my profession. Full time (or as full time as you can get with 2 kids).
I've won awards, had lots of lovely things said about the difference I've made as a Coach, a trainer and a mentor coach. I get asked to do keynotes and all that good stuff.
I am highly regarded as an authority in my niche and I'm a trusted, recognised reference point for the media on all things related to confidence, flexible working, working mums and work-life balance.
I've been in papers like The Telegraph, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Daily Mail. Blahblahblah..You get the picture! My coaching practice is global..I live in the UK and have clients as far afield as Australia. I've even had one of my coach clients who travelled FROM Australia specifically to attend one of my previous "Mums Who Coach" workshops. Yes really..
But so what? What does this mean to you?
- It means I also have a big sack of knowledge, experience and skills to share.
- It means I know exactly what it takes to set up and grow a successful coaching practice when you never have enough time.
Why am I telling you all this?
Because I want you to know that if I can do it, you can do it. You CAN make your coaching dream a reality. When I first started out, I was completely USELESS. Seriously! I built a website and waited for people to see it and come and hire me. If that website had been a town, you would have called it a GHOST TOWN.
I waited for the phone to ring. And waited. And waited. You know what they say about waiting for a phone to ring?!! In fact, for that first 6 months, I had a Ghost Coaching Practice! I had NO CLIENTS! It was only when I started to talk to seasoned, successful coaches that I started to get what it actually takes to attract coaching clients.
First of all, I asked them how they got their clients (clue: It wasn't from having a fancy website)! I asked them what worked for them and how they filled their practice. Then I asked them.. “Who is your mentor coach?” Then I hired MY first mentor coach. And I learned soooo much from her. I followed her footsteps. That was when the tide turned on my coaching practice. I have learned more from my Mentor Coaches about building a successful coaching practice than I have ever learnt from any of my Coach Training.
And this is what you need right now, isn't it?
But you're probably in a Catch 22 situation.. You would LOVE to hire a Mentor Coach who can guide you in the right direction, keep you focused, motivated and on an upwards trajectory. However, because your coaching practice is fledgling, it's likely that you just don't have the money to invest in the thing that would actually help! Doh! Stuck.com But all is not lost! I have exciting news! (Just call me Fairy Godmother if you like!)
Well, NO, I don't have a magic wand, actually. And neither does anyone else. There is no magic wand solution to create your coaching practice or make new coaching clients appear from thin air. Building a coaching practice is pretty much like building any other business. You have to work hard at it, and you also have to be resilient, as there are ups and downs, no matter how brilliant you are at coaching.
However, you CAN build a coaching practice. And there is a little bit of magic in it - this magic comes from you being brave, focusing on helping other people and being happy, whether you have zero clients or a full practice.
I've seen this "magic" happen in my own practice and in the practice's of my own coach clients. Time after time. It happens so often - and I'll be sharing lots of examples of the ways I have created coaching clients in Full Practice 101.
Let me say it again...If I can do it, then you can too!
You'll see that this page has quite a lot of testimonials. And these are just a selection! :) Whilst you probably won't read every word, I hope that you'll get a good idea from these testimonials that I genuinely want to help you to achieve your coaching goals. But most importantly, you'll see that I have a long and successful history of helping a LOT of coaches to build their practice
Please note, these testimonials are from coaches - and coaches represent about 20-30% of my coaching practice. This is an important distinction to make - coaching other coaches is NOT the focus of my own business, it's PART of it. And it's a part that I only started to develop once I had a firmly established coaching practice of my own. I didn't start out as a Coach to Coaches - beware, there are many of these around. ;)
The best place to find more testimonials from "non coach" clients is via my Linked In profile.
You'll find that some of the testimonials on this page are from "Mums Who Coach" graduates. That's because I used to run an intensive practice building and mentoring programme for coaches who were also mums. But in case you're wondering, Full Practice 101 is for all new or recently qualified Coaches, not just Mums Who Coach!
Please do your due diligence on me - read through some of these testimonials, check out the websites or profiles of coaches I've had the privilege to work with and you'll get an idea of the kind of wonderful people I attract! And THIS will give you a very good idea of whether Full Practice 101 is right for you...
FULL PRACTICE 101 will…
- Give you direction and focus - fast! I'll help you hone in on exactly what you need to do first to start to fill your coaching practice AND make time to do it!
- Give you access to me on FOUR live calls so that you can ask specific questions about your practice and areas you're struggling with
- Help you see the fastest route to actually filling your practice
- Stop you getting distracted
- Stop you spinning your wheels and wasting time being busy but unproductive (I'm talking FAFFING!)
- Help you make the best use of your time
- Give you confidence in your coaching practice and yourself
- Give you the tools you need to put your coaching into practice
- Give you membership of a private Facebook group where you can brainstorm and build an invaluable network of fellow coaches and get my support
How does that sound? I reckon it could be exactly what you need right now.
You can start your Full Practice 101 course right now!
You’ll receive one video training session each week, drip fed to you in VERY manageable, bite-size chunks. This training gives you exactly what you need to get your first coaching clients. There's no real homework, you just need to watch short video trainings, each lasting between 5 minutes and 45 minutes.
You'll get a printable workbook to accompany each of the 4 modules and additional resources to support your practice building.
You access your training modules any time of day or night, so you can fit this programme in around your busy life. If you're anything like me, you'll probably be watching them whilst stirring a casserole. Or downloading them to listen to on taxi runs or on your mp3 player whilst running (multi-tasking at its best!)
I walk you through your recorded webinars, step by step. You don't need to worry about whether you will understand anything... YOU WILL! I PROMISE! And if you don't..you can always ASK me in our private Facebook group.
A question I received:
"Would Full Practice 101 be good for someone just starting out as a Coach? Also for someone who has an idea but not too sure how to make it happen?":
And here's my reply: It's perfect for you and I promise I'd tell you if it wasn't. The stuff I'm teaching is the stuff I've taught my own coach clients. They've implemented it and it works.
Another question:I've been coaching for a while. Clients come in fits and starts. Is Full Practice 101 any good for me?:
My response: If you feel that you're not getting momentum in your practice, you're probably getting a bit disheartened and your confidence will take a knock. In Full Practice 101, I teach you the solid foundations to build a SUSTAINABLE practice. I want you to be in practice as a Coach for as long as you want to be. So yes.. join us and make the principles I teach you the principles you use from this day forward to fill your practice!
- 4 modules of training via 15 video classes. Each video is chunked down into short, easy to digest lessons, each between 5 and 40 minutes and is drip fed to you week by week over a period of 18 weeks.
- MP3 versions of each of the video lessons so you can download them to your MP3 player and listen on the go
- PDF copies of the accompanying slides to each video workshop
- A workbook for each workshop that you can print off, fill in and keep
- Membership of a private Facebook discussion/brainstorming group where I'll dip in with thoughts, advice and insights throughout the 18 weeks and you can compare notes and share ideas
Client Attraction and Building your Coaching Practice Starts with YOU
AKA: How to become so incredibly attractive you want to snog YOURSELF!
- Who the heck are you and what is a Coach anyway?
- Understand YOUR value as a Coach
- What makes you different?
- Why will they choose YOU and not me?
- Who are you serving as a coach? Can they see you?
Mindset Magic and Filling your Practice Continues with YOU
AKA How to get out of your own bloomin' way and GET ON WITH IT!
- Get over your Imposter Syndrome for goodness sake already!
- Capture your Inner Confidence God/Goddess, even when you're quaking in your boots
- But what happens if it all goes tits up? What if they all hate you? What if you fail? What If you're rubbish? Yes we'll address all this stuff and nonsense.
- Military training for Coaches..or ìHow to stop wasting the precious little time you have flitting around from one thing to the next and get on with what is actually going to help you attract your next client
Pricing and Packaging Secrets of a Top Life Coach (The Daily Mail said it, so it must be true)
AKA How to create a coaching package so irresistible that your ideal clients say, “I want it NOW. Let me have it!”
- “What shall I charge?”
- To coach for free or not to coach for free? That is the question. Iíll tell you what I think about this..you'll get the why, the when and the how.
- Fees versus clients. Setting your financial goals and achieving them, one step at a time
- It's all about value: How to package your coaching so that your clients get it and want it
Get Those Clients Rolling In
AKA How to create an avalanche of clients that would scare the abominable snowman
- The laws of client attraction versus the sins of client attraction (and how to avoid having a coaching practice that is condemned to hell in damnation)
- Why needy is creepy and the opposite of client attraction. How not to be needy even though you secretly are.
- Getting yourself famous without becoming an irritating Diva
- My 2 FAVOURITE TOOLS for attracting clients as new and unknown coach (no website required)
The things you learn will stay with you forever. You'll always have my voice in your head reminding you of the core principles of getting your first clients. Always! Evil cackling laughter ensues !
You will be able to apply your learning throughout your career as a Coach. This is the stuff that actually brings in clients. I have been in the business for 14 years now. It’s worked for me!
"Amanda, this sounds great. I'm all excited!" I hear you cry!
But Amanda, is this the bit where you tell me how much it is and my heart sinks because I can't afford it?
A programme like this would usually cost well in excess of £1,000 for just the webinars and group coaching calls alone. If you were to hire me as your mentor coach, you'd be paying a minimum of £750 for a short coaching programme. If you had joined one of my previous Mums Who Coach programmes, you'd have paid anywhere between £1,000 to £2,500.
The Facebook Group will give you a forum where you can brainstorm away and learn from the others about what's working for them.
I have made this a no-brainer decision for you. I've made it incredibly affordable for you because I want you to succeed in your coaching practice. Starting now! The Full Practice 101 training programme is available to you for...
Just £397 (that's approx $500 - which by the way is about $100 cheaper than a year ago for those in the US - impact of b****y BREXIT!)
Here's a quick recap of what you'll learn on Full Practice 101
- How to become so incredibly attractive to clients you even want to snog YOURSELF!
- How to get out of your own bloomin' way and GET ON WITH IT!
- How to create a coaching package so irresistible that your ideal clients say, "I want it NOW. Let me have it!"
- How to create an avalanche of clients that would scare the abominable snowman
Sign up for Full Practice 101 now!
- Before your Inner Ditherer talks you out of it
- Before you get distracted by a screaming child/barking dog/nagging boss
- Before you let this fantastic opportunity to get my support float away
- Before you kick yourself that you didn't do it NOW
- Before you find yourself in the same situation this time NEXT year!
What if I fall behind?
There is no falling behind! First of all, I'll "drip feed" Full Practice 101 to you in short, manageable chunks to minimise that "OMG I'm so far behind" feeling that sometimes happens! Secondly, many FP101 students have NOT finished FP101, because their practice starting taking off with clients and so they were focused on actually running their practice, rather than learning about how to do it! As I think you'll appreciate, this is a QUALITY "problem"! :)
And I'll repeat - you have access to Full Practice for a lifetime - not just 4 months, not just a year. FP101 will be here for you whenever you want to revisit your lessons.
How long do I have access to you in the Facebook Group, Amanda?
The Facebook is ongoing. If you have a question or need some help on any aspect of your practice growth , tag me in a post and I'll do my very best to help you.
Any other questions?
Go ahead and ping me an email - amandaATamandaalexander.com
I'd be delighted to help!
Looking forward to meeting you on Full Practice 101!
Copyright © Amanda Alexander 2017